Win a Date Night this Valentine’s Day
Insert Your Details Below to Enter…
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Truman and Orange Pty (LTD)( 2013/155548/07 ) referred to as “the Promoter”.
2. This promotional competition is open to all South African residents within the borders of South Africa, who are 18 years or older at the date of entry, in possession of a valid drivers license and identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition commences on 29 January 2024 and ends on 14 February 2024. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. You agree and understand that you stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will receive a prize.
5. Although the Promoter have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality, they do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify the Promoter against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
6. To enter, participants will be required to:
– Buy a bottle of Mionetto Prosecco from any participating liquor outlets
– Navigate, through the displayed QR code or internet browser, www.TrumananOrange.com, where they can enter their contact details or,
– WhatsApp a copy of their proof of purchase and till slip to 064 984 5968 and follow further prompts.
7. Proof of purchase within competition dates is required to claim your prize. Participants will need to keep a legible physical copy of their till slip to verify their purchase.
8. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique till slip. Any entrants exceeding a total of 20 entries over the competition period or exceeding 10 entries in 1 day may be scrutinised and disqualified if found “spamming” the entry line with duplicate entries.
9. Should you return any participating products purchased in connection with this competition your entry will be withdrawn.
10. Participants are only eligible for 1 (one) prize under this competition.
11. The prize is as follow: a dinner for two people at a restaurant of your choice to the value of R4 000 (Four Thousand South African Rands) inclusive of the tip. The winner will have to share a copy of their final bill with tip added to be reimbursed and the amount necessary will be transferred into the winner’s bank account within 3 working days of the dinner. If the bill inclusive of the tip exceeds the maximum prize value, the promoter will only pay to the maximum of R4 000 (Four Thousand South African Rands) and the winner will have to cover the variance.
12. The dinner needs to take place before the 25th February 2024 in order to be claimed.
13. The promoter will not be held liable for any unforeseen costs involved in partaking in this competition incurred by the entrant. This includes, but is not limited to, all costs involved in entering the competition, interacting with the partners during or after the promotion, or costs involved in the acceptance of the prize.
14. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 13 February 2024 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
15. Winners will be announced and contacted within 1 day of the competition end date (this date is subject to change without notice)
16. Any prize not taken up for any reason within three weeks of notification will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be drawn.
17. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
18. Winners will be required to provide a valid South African driver’s licence in order to accept the prize and register the vehicle in their name. Any entrant who is unable to do so will be disqualified.
19. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: www.trumanandorange.com throughout the period of the promotional competition.
20. The Promoter reserve the right to name winners publicly. By entering this promotional competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their names and likenesses by the Promoter. Participants will not be entitled to any payments or other remuneration for such publications or otherwise.
21. Any personal information submitted by you will be used solely for this competition and in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoter respective privacy policies.
22. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to
this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
24. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected,
including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently
25. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
26. The Promoter reserve the right to use the images, photo’s and names taken of the winners
for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made
payable to the winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being
used by written notification to the Promoter.
27. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition
immediately and without notice, if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event
of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in
respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse
against the Promoter or their agents.
28. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter reasonable endeavours to
procure the prize, the Promoter reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value
29. Neither the Promoter, their agents, their associated companies, nor any directors, officers
or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect,
consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by
30. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
32. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
The Mionetto Prosecco Piaggio is currently available in Cape Town.
2024 © Mionetto Prosecco